Sugar Free Chocolate Chip Pancakes
I love breakfast foods! When I went gluten and dairy-free it meant I had to find a good pancake again. I tried so many brands and a lot were just like cardboard. One day while in Costco’s I saw Birch Bender’s Pancake Mix and I have been buying it since then.
Paired with ChocZero Chocolate Chips they got even better! A yummy, creamy, dairy-free and vegan chocolate chip! It melts like a regular chip to! I know that you enjoy these. These chips are great if you are on a low carb diet because they are only 1 net carb per serving.
If you like this recipe please leave a comment below and share it with your friends!
If you purchase your chips from ChocZero use coupon code GLUTENANDDAIRYFREELIFE to get 10% off!
Chocolate Chip PancakesCourse: Uncategorized
- Add Birch Benders mix, eggs, vanilla and water to a bowl.
- Mix well and pour into a heated pan, I usually get 4-5 pancakes. Sprinkle chocolate chips on the pancakes.
- When you see small bubbles on the pancake its time to flip.
- Cook until done.
- Enjoy with ChocZero syrup!
- If you don’t have ChocZero chips you can try EnjoyLife chips.
- You can also sub the ChocZero Maple Syrup with regualr maple syrup
- I don’t have a sub for the pancake mix, it’s all I useWhen you shop at https://www.choczero.com/ use coupon code GLUTENANDDAIRYFREELIFE and het 10% off!
Please give some of our other recipes a try!