Flax Bread for One- Doesn’t Fall Apart!
I love good bread but being gluten and dairy-free makes it hard to find one that doesn’t fall apart, until now! You will love how easy my Flax Bread for One is and you’ll love how yummy it tastes! It stays together through your whole sandwich, which is hard to find when eating gluten-free.
I love having mine for breakfast with an egg, I love the runny yolk! I usually have a side of fruit or spinach with it and that keeps me full until lunchtime. Plus flax seed is very healthy for us, so it’s a win!
If you are into low carb, then this is for you. This bread only has 1 carb. It’s also high in healthy fats.
Simply add all ingredients to a Pyrex 7×6″ pan, mix until well until combined, then flatten so the batter is even in the pan. Place in the microwave and cook on high for 1 minute.
I remove mine from the Pyrex dish and place it on a cooling rack to cool for four minutes. Once it’s cool I slice it in half and toast it in my air fryer. Then I fix my sandwich with all of the things I love.
I have also used a 4″ round Pyrex and made a hamburger bun with this too, it was delicious and held together perfectly, give that a try!
I’d love to hear how you enjoyed this bread. I’d also love to hear what kind of a sandwich you had.
Flax Bread for One- Doesn’t fall apart!Course: Breakfast, Lunch, Brunch, DinnerDifficulty: Easy
2 TBSP ground flax seeds
2 TBSP almond flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 TBSP of oil
Pinch of salt
- Add all ingredients to your Pyrex dish.
- Mix well until everything is combined.
- Use a fork to pat the mixture down so that it covers all of the dish evenly.
- Cook on high in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Remove from the Pyrex and place on a cooling rack for 4 minutes. Slice your bread in half. I toast mine in my air fryer but you could also toast yours in the oven.
- One of our readers tried this with flax seed and oat flour and said it worked great!
If you enjoyed this recipe check out some of our other breakfast recipes!