Smoothie King Knock Off- Vegan Chocolate Banana Smoothie
I am a huge Smoothie King fan. One day I couldn’t get there and wanted my favorite smoothie, Vegan Chocolate Banana Smoothie, so I decided to try and recreate it. And recreate it I did, this tastes so close to their version!
This smoothie will satisfy your chocolate craving and fill your body with some great nutrition. This is my go-to when I want a chocolate dessert, it’s so satisfying! I suggest you let your kids give it a try, it’s healthy and they won’t even know it!
Smoothie King Knock Off- Vegan Chocolate Banana Smoothie!
First, we need to soften our dates. Boil 1/2 a cup of water and add your dates to it, let them sit for five minutes.
Place your dates and the water in the blender and blend until they are smooth. Then add in all the other ingredients. Blend until smooth. If your smoothie is too thick add an additional 1/4 cup of water and blend. All that’s left to do is enjoy!
I use a Vitamix Blender and love it, I’ve had mine for 8 years, and it’s still going strong!
Smoothie King Knock Off- Vegan Chocolate Banana SmoothieCourse: Breakfast, Desserts, Drinks, Snacks
- Boil 1/2 cup of water, add the dates and let them sit for 5 minutes to soften
- Add the water and dates to the blender and blend until smooth.
- Add everything to your high powered blender. Add the liquid in first.
- Blend until completely combined. If its too thick add the additional 1/4 cup of water and blend.
- I used Vital Proteins Collagen but Smoothie King uses the Sun Warrior Chocolate Blend.
Looking for more delicious smoothies? Give these a try..