I love pancakes, well I love breakfast food and will eat it anytime of the day.
I know you will enjoy these pecan and cinnamon pancakes. They are slightly sweet and nutty. Topped with maple syrup this is a great way to start your day!
This recipe makes 4 pancakes, eat all 4 or share with someone. The nutritional values are for two servings.
Preheat your griddle and melt some ghee on it, not everyone can tolerate ghee but you can substitute coconut oil.
While your griddle heats chop your nuts into small bite-sized pieces.
Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl until well blended.
Once your pancakes start to bubble flip with a spatula.
Once cooked plate and top with syrup, Enjoy!
Please leave a review below, I’d love your comments!
Pecan & Cinnamon PancakesCourse: Breakfast, PaleoCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
- Heat your griddle and melt some ghee, make sure your griddle is heated to 350 degrees.
- Chop your nuts into small bite sized pieces
- Mix all ingredients together until well blended
- Once your pan is heated pour batter into pan making 4 pancakes.
- When your pancakes start to bubble flip.
- Nutritional values are for 2 servings. Nutritional values do not include syrup.