Do you love dessert? Well, this tasted like dessert for breakfast! Its creamy, nutty and has a hint of chocolate. This will be on my regular breakfast rotation.
You can use whatever nut butter is your favorite but I used Nuttzo, OMG, it’s so good!! I love the flavors that all of the ingredients create and Nuttzo makes a great mid-day snack, I love it on a banana. If you haven’t tried it yet you really should. Costco has it the cheapest at 14.99 for a large jar and Amazon has it for 22.49. Nuttzo butter contains; Cashews, Almonds, Brazil Nuts, Flax Seeds, Chia Seeds, Hazelnuts, Pumpkin Seeds, and Celtic sea salt.
Have you ever had tummy troubles after eating oats? Me too! I recently found out that sprouted oats are so much easier to digest. I use and love One Degree Sprouted Oats. I have no trouble with these, plus they are gluten-free, NON-GMO and organic!
Peanut Butter Cup Overnight OatsCourse: Uncategorized
- Add milk, nut butter, and maple syrup to a mason jar and stir. Add all other ingredients except the chocolate chips and stir until oats are covered.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top and cover. Place in the refrigerator over night. When ready to eat remove, stir, and enjoy!
- If you prefer to leave the chips out until ready to eat that will work.
- You can use any nut butter that you prefer
- If your oats aren’t completely covered add a little more milk to cover.