I love sweet things but they don’t like me so I try my best to stick with a healthy Whole30/ Paleo diet. But sometimes you just want cake so I decided to try a stevia simple syrup and love it!
Using stevia it makes it a zero-calorie and carbs! Plus it’s super easy to make. I used a stevia extract so I used a very small amount, it comes with a mini scoop and I used two scoops.
Simply boil your water and add the stevia. Boil until it is dissolved, let it cool, and store it in the refrigerator for up to two-three weeks. I keep mine in a mason jar and date the top of the lid so I know exactly how long it’s good for.
If you like flavors try adding a 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of vanilla, peppermint, or orange extract. Add to your coffee, cakes, muffins, and homemade candies just to name a few.
Liquid Stevia Simple SyrupCourse: Condiments
1 cup water
2 scoops stevia extract powder
- Add water to a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Add stevia and boil until it is completely disolved.
- Remove from the heat and let cool.
- Store in the refrigerator for 2 weeks.
- Add some extracts for flavor like peppermint, orange, vanilla etc. Simply add after removed from the heat.