I love a good plate of nachos but corn nachos aren’t Keto so I decided to try and find a substitute, pork rinds! This was a super easy dinner to make and it makes a lot.
I can not have dairy so I used goat cheese. If you can’t tolerate goat cheese you can look at trying some cashew cheese, buffalo or sheep cheese or leave the cheese off the nachos
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Add ground beef to a pan and cook until done on medium heat.
On a baking sheet spread out your pork rinds. I LOVE this baking pan, it’s sturdy, doesn’t get nasty like non-stick pans do, cleans really easy, plus it big!
When the meat is cooked drain if needed then sprinkle on the pork rinds. Then sprinkle on the cheese.
Bake in the oven for 10 minutes, check often since each oven is different.
When the cheese is melted take out of the oven and serve with your desired toppings.
Keto NachosCourse: DinnerCuisine: MexicanDifficulty: Easy
2 bags of Epic Pork Rinds
1 pound of Goat Cheese
1 pound of grass-fed ground beef
Chili lime spice
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Place ground beef in a pan and brown on medium heat. When done, drain if needed.
- While the meat is browning shred your cheese.
- Place your pork rinds on a baking sheet. Then top with the ground beef and cheese. Bake for 10 minutes, checking often. Nachos are done when all the cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven, top with desired toppings and enjoy!
- If you can’t tolerate goat cheese you can try some cashew cheese. Other options are buffalo cheese or sheep cheese.