Crispy Potato Bites- Fat Free
I love potatoes, the crispier the better! These crispy potato bites are similar to tater tots but without all the oil and work! They are so easy and only require a few ingredients.
Crispy Potato Bites
Peel and then chop your potatoes into bite sized pieces.
Boil a pot of water, when boiling add your potatoes for 5 minutes, check for doneness- you want them firm and not mushy, if you need to add a few more minutes do so. While boiling line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and preheat your oven to 450 degrees. Now that our potatoes are done strain and then add them to a bowl with a lid.
Now add all of your spices onto the potatoes, put the lid on and shake to cover all of your potatoes with your flour and spices, it’s ok if they fall apart a little, just don’t shake too hard or they may turn to mush.
Once covered spread them onto your cookie sheet, if you want to add salt now is the time. You want to spread them out so they aren’t touching if possible. This will allow the edges on all of them to get nice and crispy.
Bake them for 30-40 minutes, all ovens are different so watch them closely so they don’t burn.
Crispy Potato BitesCourse: Sides
- Peel your potatoes and cut into bite sized pieces.
- Preheat your over to 450.
- Boil a pan of water. When boiling add your potatoes. Boil for 5 minutes.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Strain potatoes and empty into a bowl that has a lid. Add in all of your spices, cover and shake well.
- Dump onto your baking sheet and spread them out so they can get crispy and not stick together.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until they are at your desired crispiness. Keep an eye on them , all ovens vary so you don’t want them to burn.
Check out some of our other sides: