Chocolate Mug Cake with Frosting!
I am a chocolate girl! I love anything chocolate but going dairy-free really put a damper on my chocolate intake since it’s made with dairy. I have tried many dairy-free chocolates and some were good but none as good as ChocZero. ChocZero is gluten, dairy, and soy-free, its creamy, sweet and satisfies!
And this mug cake will satisfy! It makes one large mug cake or two smaller ones, just whatever you prefer. I myself like one because I love chocolate!
This cake is fluffy soft, I dare you to stop at one bite! You just can’t! The frosting really takes the mug cake to the next level. I must confess, I used my fingers to eat the last bit of frosting!
I hope that you enjoy this. Please share it with your friends and leave a comment!
Chocolate Mug Cake with Frosting!Course: DessertDifficulty: Easy
- Mix coconut flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, vanilla, egg, maple syrup in a large mug.
- Microwave cake for 1 minute and 10 seconds.
- Mix coconut cream and chocolate chips in a small ramakin. Microwave for incraments of 10 seconds, stirring after each 10 seconds until melted.
- Empty mug cake on a plate and pour frosting over it, ENJOY!
- You can get all the ChocoZero items here and use coupon code GLUTENANDDAIRYFREELIFE to get 10% off!
- You can also use EnjoyLife Chococlate chips.
- I would stick with the coconut cream because its thicker than other milks. But if you want the frosting to be a bit runnier you can use a nut milk.
- Calories are for one serving. If making 2 mug cakes split the calories in half.