I love bone broth and drink it on a regular basis. Its so good for the gut.
I also use my broth to boil my veggies, use it to replace water when making rice and quinoa, or just drink it. I love to heat a cup and add some magnesium powder to it before bedtime, it really helps me sleep soundly. And drinking it and night is so good for your body!
Bone broth is so easy to make in your Instant Pot. Simply add all the ingredients and fill with water to the fill line. Set your Instant Pot for 2 hours. When it’s done vent the steam and then remove the lid. I let mine sit and cool for 30 minutes. I strain it and pour it into mason jars.
I store my bone broth in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- Add all ingredients to your Instant Pot except the water.
- Add water to the fill line.
- Cover and close the vent. Set for 2 hours.
- When done vent the steam, remove the lid and let cool for 30 minutes.
- Strain through a fine-mesh strainer and then pour into mason jars. Store in the refrigerator for 1 -2 weeks.