Ya’ll know that I love easy, well, this pancake recipe is the easiest and tasty too!
Simply add everything but the nuts to a blender and blend until combined. Remove from the blender and add the nuts and stir. If your batter seems too runny add 1 tsp of arrowroot flour and mix, then let it sit for 4 minutes to thicken, they can get too runny depending on the size of your eggs. Once your griddle is preheated pour the batter onto the griddle to form 3 inch pancakes. When bubbles start to form flip the pancakes.
Remove from the griddle and enjoy. Super easy and tasty!!
If you are on Weight Watchers Blue these pancakes are 3 points without maple syrup, 1 tablespoon f maple syrup adds 3 points.
3 Ingredient Banana PancakesCourse: Breakfast
- Heat griddle to 350 degrees
- While the griddle is heating add all ingredients except the nuts to a blender, blend until combined. Remove from blender and add nuts, still until combined.
- If your batter is watery add 1 tsp of arrowroot flour, let it sit for 4 minutes, stir, then make your pancakes.
- Grease the griddle and pour batter to make 3 inch pancakes. Flip when bubble start to form o the top of the pancake.
- When the 2nd side is cooked remove from the griddle and enjoy!